Looking to start a new school? Soaring Education Services provides a simple, low-risk, affordable approach to Christian education.
Our expertise offers everything from funding recommendations to establishing a curriculum that meets your Christian education goals.
EVERY STEP of the school start-up process is part of our roadmap, including:
- Funding resources
- Planning and timetables
- Rallying community families
- Selecting an ideal learning facility
- Identifying and hiring passionate educators
- Designing and developing curriculum
- Establishing a distinct Christian identity
- Scheduling and operational planning
- Exploring enrollment and tuition models by state
- Marketing your school
- Consulting on state licensing and permitting
We can help with EVERY ASPECT of starting a school.
There’s never been a better time to start a Christian school. With our guidance, your school will take off and soar with the best!
At Soaring Education Services we take the guesswork out of starting a school and let you focus on what you do best.
Whether you’re a small church looking to start a new school for your community or a homeschool parent seeking to include more
families, Soaring Education Services has all the answers you need.
We can help with every aspect of starting and operating a school or even improving an existing school.
We provide customized planning for your team using a facilitated process. This includes project planning, conceptualization, and
prioritization of work. We provide the coaching, resources, tools, and materials needed for a successful, personalized school launch.
Launch services come in convenient packages which are tailored to your specific goals. These services and coaching are also available à
Other launch services include:
• Technology support services — putting your school on the web and connecting students, educators, and parents.
• Human resource services — we’ll become your HR department, handling everything from payroll to workers’ comp claims.
• Talent services — staffing your school and finding passionate educators.
• Accounting services — basic financial management of your operation.
• Curriculum and Learning Management using carefully curated tools and resources.
• Marketing and branding your school to keep your enrollment levels high.
Ongoing School Support
Any individual services outlined in the launch section can be customized for use with an existing school. Let Soaring Education Services be the wind beneath the wings of your school start-up!
Contact Jack Preus, National Director of Soaring Education Services, by email at email@example.com to develop a custom roadmap for your school.
Dr. Jack Preus is an educational leader with a passion for engaging teachers, school leaders, and ministries in advancing Christian education through innovation and creating sustainable models. Jack strives to leverage creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to bring the Gospel to students in communities who do not currently have access to faith-based schools.
Committed to this mission, he began his career as a teacher, coach, and administrator serving students at Orange Lutheran High School in Orange, CA, while finishing his Doctorate in Educational Leadership at UCLA. In 2014, he joined Open Sky Education as a National Director. He has since supported the team to advance its mission nationally by growing its school networks (HOPE Christian Schools and EAGLE College Prep public charter schools) and its Christian wraparound programs (Compass Educational Programs).
In addition to his work at Open Sky Education, he also works to advance this mission for children by participating in various national speaking engagements and committees.