How to Apply
Our hiring process
We strive to build a strong relationship during the interview process with each candidate. Below you’ll find a typical hiring process, but your experience may vary depending on the role, your experience, and our needs.
Application Review: We review your resume and answers to the online questions to determine if you are a strong match. Qualifying candidates will then be invited to advance in the selection process.
Interviews: You can expect to have at least one phone interview. Finalists will have the chance to meet with their potential hiring manager in-person before receiving an offer.
Work Sample: You will be asked to complete a work sample either before or during the in-person interview. For teacher candidates, you can expect to be asked to complete a sample lesson.
Before you complete the application or participate in a phone interview, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Study our websites and understand how your personal values align with our core values.
- Learn as much as you can about our culture and what makes us unique.
- Think about why you want to work here and serve children.
- Review your resume and think about potential questions the interviewer may ask you and how you will answer.
- Ask a friend or family member to ask you interview questions and ask for critical feedback.
- For steps involving video calls or other use of technology, be sure to test your internet connection and other technology requirements well in advance of the call.
Dress For Success
Appropriate Dress For Women
Appropriate Dress For Men
- Shirt and tie with dress pants
- The best way to show your interest is to ask questions.